Internal Quality Assurance Cell | AQAR
The IQAC was formed in May 2008 and since then it has played a vital role in quality assurance and progression of the cause of service to education. It has been the endeavour of the IQAC to see to it that the College marches forward, keeping in mind UGC requirements and the NAAC vision statement "To make quality the defining element of higher education through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives."In its effort to achieve excellence, the IQAC works to
- Stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in the college,
- Encourage self-evaluation and accountability,
- Inculcate the spirit of National Development and to foster global competencies among students while maintaining a strong value system.
- Promote the use of technology by making them accessible to students, besides these, the IQAC looks into the welfare of the students, staff and all involved in the functioning of the college. So far IQAC is appreciative of the support from the management and all stakeholders.
Composition of the IQACThe Internal Quality Assurance Cell consist of the following members:?
- Chairperson: Dr. D. K. B. Mukhim, Principal, Lady Keane College, Shillong.
- Coordinator of the IQAC - Assistant Professor, Dr. K. Makdoh, Department of Botany.
- Senior administrative Officers Representative -
- Mr. R. Decruse, Vice Principal, Lady Keane College, Shillong.
- UDA, Lady Keane College, Shillong.
- Accountant, Lady Keane College, Shillong
- College Librarian, Lady Keane College, Shillong.
- Teachers Representative -
- Assistant Professor, Dr. A. Nongsteng - Department of Economics.
- Assistant Professor, Dr. S. W. Lyngdoh - Department of Education.
- Associate Professor, Dr. S. Nongbri - Department of Botany.
- Assistant Professor, Dr. J. S. Dkhar - Department of MIL.
- Assistant Professor, Dr. D. Nongbri - Department of Bio-Chemistry.
- Assistant Professor, Mr. D. F. Diengdoh - Department of Chemistry.
- Assistant Professor, Ms. A. M. G. Mawlong - Department of Sociology.
- Assistant Professor, Mr. K. Tongper - Department of Political Science.
- Assistant Professor, Mr. N. Swer - Department of English.
- Management Representative - Dr. L. Kma, Associate Professor, Department of Bio-Chemistry, NEHU
- i. Local Society Nominee - Mr. Toki Blah (Former IAS)
ii. Students Nominees -
- Students' Council General Secretary.
- Students' Council Assistant General Secretary.
iii. Alumni Nominee - Dr. C. R. Diengdoh, Former Director, College Development Council, NEHU.
- i. Industrialists Nominee - Shri. S. F. Pyngrope, Retd. Managing Director, MIDC, Government of Meghalaya, Shillong.
ii. Stakeholders Nominee - Mr. R.G. Lyngdoh (Former Vice Chancellor of Martin Luther Christian University, Shillong.)
Organogram (Click here)
Calendar (Click here)
- Webinar "A Roadmap towards Your Academic Progression (Academic Counselling and Employability Guidance)" (Click here)
- One-Day Training Programme entitled "Office Training and Management" organized by the IQAC, Lady Keane College, Shillong held on the 23rd March, 2022 (Click here)
- Workshop on Personal Skills on the 20th May, 2022 in the College Seminar Hall (Click here)
- Popular Talk on Vaccinology and Vaccines in the 21st Century (Click here)
- Gender Sensitization Programme and Capacity Building Workshop (Click here)
- STUDENTS' FEEDBACK (click here)
- ALUMNI FEEDBACKS (click here)
- TEACHING FACULTY FEEDBACK (click here)
- NON-TEACHING STAFFS' FEEDBACK (click here)
Institutional Distinctiveness (click here)
List of Sanction and College Post Teachers
To download (click here)