Department of Economics Estd. 1936
The Department of Economics is one of the oldest Department of Lady Keane College. The Department was established in the year 1936. It was affiliated to the Calcutta University in the year 1938. In 1948, it came under the jurisdiction of Gauhati University and from 1973 onwards it affiliates itself to the North Eastern Hill University.
At present there are four fulltime faculty members. The faculty members are highly competent in their field of teaching. All the faculty members have attended orientation / refresher courses organized by different academic staff colleges of the country. The performance of the department has been outstanding right from its inception.
PROGRAMME OUTCOME AND COURSE OUTCOME (Click Here)