Purpose of the club:
The purpose of the Computer Club is to foster an environment for learning, support, social activities, mentorship for Computer Science students and to generate and sustain interest in the subject. The club will be committed to the success and advancement of women in the field of computing. This spans all computing disciplines from traditional computer science to the emerging disciplines of the subject.
Goals of the club:
- To impart knowledge to the students
- To create awareness on the current trends in computers
- To test the knowledge of the students
- To improve Analytical & Logical skills
- To bring out creative talents
- Introduce students to critical tools, methodologies, and concepts not already emphasized in the program's curriculum.
- Provide networking opportunities and guidance to help students form connections and develop strong communication and leadership skills.
- Organizing social events will build and strengthen the sense of community among the students.